A blend of a beloved American dessert with the cozy campfire feels of a s’more. This treat is about to be your autumn favorite:
Table of contents
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
- An Unforgettable Fusion: Combining the warm, spiced flavors of apple pie with the gooey goodness of s’mores.
- Quick & Simple: Ready in less than 10 minutes! No need for hours in the kitchen.
- Versatile: Play around with flavors. Switch up the chocolate or add a touch of caramel.
- Perfect for Gatherings: A great conversation starter and guaranteed to impress guests.
This is an overview of the ingredients. You’ll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of the page.
You’ll need the following for this fall treat:
- Graham crackers
- Apple pie filling (homemade or storebought are both fine!)
- Large marshmallows
- White chocolate chips
- Ground cinnamon and/ or sea salt(optional)
Step One: assemble
Begin by preheating your broiler and positioning the rack a few inches below.
Break the graham crackers into squares and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Spread the apple pie filling onto half of the graham squares. Next, scatter some chocolate chips over the filling, followed by placing a marshmallow on each.
Step Two: broil
Broil for 1-2 minutes. Keep a close watch to avoid over-browning the marshmallows.
Once out of the oven, sprinkle cinnamon (if you’re using it) over the marshmallows and complete with the other half of the graham cracker on top. Press gently, and you’re done.
🥫 Storage instructions
These s’mores are best enjoyed fresh and warm.
Absolutely! It’s all about personal preference. Go wild with dark chocolate if that’s your jam.
Of course. Just bake at a high temperature, like 450°F, and keep a close eye on them. It should take just a few minutes.
👩🏻🍳 Expert tips
- Always use parchment paper to avoid a sticky mess.
- Adjust the amount of apple pie filling to your liking, but don’t overstuff!
- Keep a careful eye during broiling. Marshmallows can go from golden to scorched in seconds.
- Feeling fancy? Drizzle with caramel sauce for added yumminess.
📘 more fall apple flavor
- Apple Pie on the Rocks is a simple fall cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cobbler
- Brown Sugar Apple Pie Recipe
- Caramel Apple Latte
- Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread
🍽 Serve it with
- A mug of hot cocoa or apple cider.
- Vanilla ice cream for a delightful contrast.
- A side of caramel dip.
- Crunchy salted pretzels for a sweet and salty experience.
📖 Here’s the recipe
Apple Pie Smores
- 6 full-size graham crackers
- ½ cup apple pie filling
- 6 large marshmallows
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- Preheat your oven broiler: Start by preheating your broiler with a rack a few inches below it.
- Assemble. Break each graham cracker in half to create two squares. Lay these squares out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon a generous amount of apple pie filling onto one half of each graham cracker pair. Aim for about 2 tablespoons per cracker, but feel free to adjust based on your preference. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of chocolate chips over the apple pie filling on each graham cracker. Place a large marshmallow on top of the chocolate chips and apple filling.
- Broil. Broil for. 1-2. minutes until marshmallows are very browned. Keep. an. eye on them!
- Add the final touches: Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Immediately sprinkle a little cinnamon (if using) over the hot marshmallows, and place the remaining graham cracker halves on top, pressing down slightly to create a sandwich. Serve immediately.