One of the easiest and yummiest fruit dips you’ll ever try. This cream cheese fruit dip takes five minutes to make, can be made ahead of time, and will be a huge crowd-pleaser at your next fall get-together.
Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip with Crushed Toffee Bar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed toffee bar
- Beat the cream cheese and sugars. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the brown sugar, powdered sugar, and cream cheese on medium speed using a hand mixer.
- Stir in candy bars. Add the crushed candy bars and stir in by hand using a spatula or wooden spoon. Reserve some to sprinkle on top if you'd like.
- Serve. Serve with sliced apples or grapes. The dip can be served immediately or can be covered and refrigerated up to 3 days.
Table of contents
This is an overview of the ingredients. You’ll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of the page.
You’ll need the following for this easy cream cheese fruit dip:
- cream cheese softened (This is a full package. I don’t recommend a reduced fat cream cheese for this recipe.)
- powdered sugar
- light brown sugar packed (dark brown sugar is fine too!)
- vanilla extract (if you don’t have it, just leave it out)
- crushed toffee bar (I used Heath Bars covered in chocolate, but you can also use Bits O’Brickle, which you can find near the chocolate chips in the baking aisle. )
- medium mixing bowl
- wooden spoon or spatula
- hand mixer
Beat the cream cheese and sugars. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the brown sugar, powdered sugar, and cream cheese on medium speed using a hand mixer.
Add the crushed candy bars and stir in by hand using a spatula or wooden spoon. Reserve some to sprinkle on top if you’d like.
Green apples are a classic choice to serve alongside this: their tartness balances it out perfectly. But it’s also delicious with grapes, large strawberries. and graham crackers.
This fruit dip will keep very well in the fridge for three days. Just cover it with plastic wrap, remove and stir right before serving. This makes it perfect for entertaining since you can make it ahead of time.
Kids LOVE this recipe!
🥫 Storage instructions
If you’re not serving the dip right away, you can store it in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two days. Just make sure to give it a good stir before serving so that it’s nice and smooth.
Yes, you can make this dip up to 24 hours in advance. Just store it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
You can either serve this dip in a bowl or put it in a serving dish and let your guests help themselves.
👩🏻🍳 Expert tips
- There’s no need to whip the mixture, just beat until smooth.
- Make sure you sit the candy bar in by hand, not with the mixer.
- The cream cheese needs to be at room temperature or you’ll have a lumpy mixture that’s hard to blend.
- If you want to use a stand mixer that’s fine, but a hand mixer is all you need.
📘 Related Recipes
- Apple Cider Sangria with Pear Vodka
- Sourdough Apple Cake serves a crowd
- Peach Apple Pie has a cinnamon sugar crust you’ll love
🍽 Serve it with
Having friends over for a football game? Try these too: