Peach Mojitos are perfect for keeping you cool in the warm summer sun, not to mention simply irresistible. Get yourself some fresh peaches and mint and enjoy another spin on the classic mojito.
Table of contents
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
Best drink for summer. There is nothing like an ice-cold mojito to help you beat the heat. They are the perfect combination of refreshing, sweet, and tart. Exactly my kind of drink. If you’re anything like me be sure to try out my Refreshing Raspberry Mojito.
This is an overview of the ingredients. You’ll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of the page.
You’ll need the following for this peach mojito:
- sugar-granulated sugar is all you need here
- lime juice-fresh lime juice will give you the best flavor
- mint leaves-if you don’t grow your own mint, you can typically find these in the produce section
- peaches-fresh peaches will give you the best flavor. I also like to peel my peaches for easy muddling.
- club soda-keep it simple. You don’t need any fancy brands here. If you can find a 6-pack of cans, that is super handy to avoid wasting a whole bottle.
- white rum-pick your favorite
This article contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase after clicking on one, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified purchases.
- muddler or wooden spoon
Mojitos are probably one of the best summertime cocktails, especially with fresh ripe peaches. This mojito recipe is so simple and will have you refreshed in no time.
Step One: muddling the ingredients
It starts by muddling together the peaches, mint leaves, sugar, and lime in a glass, If you don’t have a muddler, don’t worry! You can easily use the back of a wooden spoon to keep this recipe even simpler.
Step Two: finishing touches
Top it off with ice, soda, and rum, and get to sippin’. It’s that easy!
🥫 Storage instructions
We can store our peach mojitos in the fridge in a sealable container until we want to drink them. This will keep them fresh and taste better than if stored at room temperature or outside in the heat.
Rum is what you will typically see in a mojito. Some great options are Bacardi, Appleton, Havana Club, and Cruzan. But honestly, just pick your favorite, and you’ll be good to go.
If the peach is under-ripe and too hard, let it sit with the sugar for a few minutes until it softens.
Frozen peaches will work, but allow frozen ones to soften at room temperature for a few minutes to make them easier to muddle.
👩🏻🍳 Expert tips
- Peel your peaches for easy muddling.
- Use a citrus juicer to juice your lime. This will save your fingers!
- When muddling, be sure to thoroughly crush the mint leaves to release their flavor.
- Use a dry rum instead of a flavored rum. Use the flavor from the fruit and mint. You’ll be grateful.
📘 Related Recipes
- Strawberry Old Fashioned
- Strawberry Pineapple Rum Cocktail
- Easy Triple Berry Sangria
- Summer Blackberry Mojito
🍽 Serve it with
For summer get-together with friends, try these recipes too:
- Classic Macaroni Salad
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Creamy Southern Coleslaw
- Red Hot and Blue Potato Salad
- Mandarin and Pineapple Cake
📖 Here’s the recipe
Peach Mojito Recipe
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 12 large mint leaves
- 1 medium peach very ripe
- 2 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces white rum
- Peel the peach and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Add half the peach slices in a glass, reserving the rest for garnish. Add the mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice. Muddle well until the peach is softened. If the peach is under ripe and too hard, let it sit with the sugar for a few minutes until it softens.
- Add the ice, rum, club soda and stir well. Add remaining peach slices to the side of the glass and on top of the drink for garnsih. Add a mint spring and lime wedge if you'd like.