If you’re like me and love the tangy sweetness of lemon pie filling, you’re in for a treat. Today, I’m sharing some fantastic recipes that use lemon pie filling to add a zesty twist to your desserts.
With canned pie filling, so much of the work is done for you. You can make these sweet creations any time of year.
When you want a recipe with lemon flavor without all the work, pick one of these!
So-Easy Lemon Cobbler
A super simple dessert that combines the zesty flavors of lemon with a buttery and crumbly topping. We'll use a prepared lemon pie filling to simplify the process.
3 ingredient lemon bars
These easy-peasy lemon bars pack a punch of zesty flavor with just three ingredients. Perfect for fans of classic lemon bars, this simple recipe delivers everything you love…without the work.
No-Bake Lemon Shortcake Icebox Cake
Enjoy this easy No-Bake Lemon Shortcake Icebox Cake with fluffy ladyfingers, tangy lemon cheesecake mousse, and light whipped cream. It’s a recipe you’ll find yourself coming back to over and over again.
Quick and Easy No-Bake Lemon Cream Pie
Experience the delightful flavor of this simple no-bake lemon cream pie. It’s both refreshing and sweet. It has a buttery Nilla wafer crust. The crust is filled with lemon cream. The treat is topped with homemade whipped topping. It’s delightful for any occasion.
Lemon Twist Bread
Turn classic crescent rolls into a yummy Lemon Twist Bread. Fill it with lemon and cream cheese for a delicious breakfast treat. This easy treat has a crispy streusel topping and a tangy lemon glaze drizzled on top.
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe that requires no baking? Look no further than this no-bake strawberry lemonade cheesecake recipe! With its creamy texture and sweet-tart flavor, this dessert is sure to be a hit with everyone.
Air Fryer lemon hand pie
The lemon flavor is incredibly vibrant, making them an ideal treat for spring or summer gatherings with friends and family.
Lemon Pie cheesecake dip
Lemon Pie Cheesecake Dip: the ultimate dessert dip that’s a game-changer. Imagine lemon cheesecake turned into a simple dip that’s delicious and easy to make.
Easy lemon-Filled donuts
Premade biscuit dough and canned pie filling make these super easy! Fun for spring.
easy lemon meringue pie
There’s nothing wrong with a pre-made filling for your lemon meringue pie. It’s a huge shortcut and it’s still delicious.
Easy lemon poke cake
This tasty dessert has a soft lemon cake base with a creamy lemon filling and sweet whipped cream on top. And the best part is how easy it is to make.
This Lemon Pie Trifle is the epitome of simplicity in a dessert. This sweet treat is perfect for any gathering because it’s easy to make and travels well.
serving ideas + fruit pairings
- For a relaxing treat, serve lemon bars with Earl Grey tea. For a delightful contrast, pair lemon poke cake with light roast coffee.
- For brunch, enjoy lemon cheesecake dip with fresh fruit and bagels. For dinner parties, choose lemon trifle or poke cake for a refreshing finish.
- For summer picnics, choose lemon hand pies or poke cake. For spring gatherings, go for lemon cheesecake bars or trifle.
- For a burst of berry flavor, add strawberry coulis to lemon cheesecake. You can also layer blueberries in lemon pie trifle.
- Make citrus and stone fruit mixes. Put fresh cherries on lemon poke cake. Serve orange segments with lemon pie trifle for citrus and sweet contrasts.
More lemon recipes to love
There’s a huge world of lemon out there for us citrus lovers. Here are some of the best!
- Try out Homemade Lemon Curd. It’s tangy and perfect for adding zest to toast or pastries.”
- Enjoy the creamy and tangy taste of Condensed Milk Lemon Pie. It’s a sweet treat that is easy to make and served cold.
- Sip on Strawberry Basil Lemonade, a refreshing drink with sweet and tart flavors. Perfect for sunny days.
- Start your day off right with Lemon Zest Soap. The scent is energizing and will make your skin feel refreshed and revitalized.
These are all great choices when you have fresh lemons instead.