Free printable tags for fall gifts or baskets. There are two types to choose from, a floral tag for early fall and a pumpkin and gourd-themed design for later in the season.
Table of contents
🖨 how to open and print
- Click on the image of the design you would like. It will open in a new tab. From there you can either download it and save it on your computer or just print it directly.
- Print on cardstock or heavy-weight paper.
- Cut out the tags and use a hole punch lined up with the hole.
- Add string or ribbon and tie to a gift and bag of homemade treats.
🌻 floral fall tags
🍂 harvest fall tags
❤️ more printables you’ll love
🍂 fall recipes
Need an idea for something homemade to wrap up and use these tags with?
- Amish Apple Cookies are soft, frosted, and amazing
- Apple Cider Cookies are easy to make and pack up beautifully
- With some of these tags, little bags of harvest snack mix would be cute.
I hope you enjoy these!