If you’re looking for an easy, refreshing, something to sip on, this Raspberry Peach Lemonade is perfect for your craving. The tartness from the raspberries and lemon and sweetness from the peaches is a perfect combination to satisfy your thirst.
You can’t go wrong with a good lemonade! Be sure to try out some of our favorites like this Blackberry Lemonade and you can even make this Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate that you can grab and mix with water whenever you’re ready to mix some up!
This Raspberry Peach Lemonade is the perfect recipe to whip up when you are in the mood for something a little sweet, a little tart, and ridiculously refreshing. Whether you are soaking up the sun or coming in from a warm workday outside, take a cool drink of this lemonade and be instantly refreshed! This is a recipe you’ll want to keep on hand to make up a quick batch for the whole family the enjoy!
What You’ll Need
- Peaches: Sliced peaches work best for this recipe
- Raspberries: You can use fresh or frozen, they both work great!
- Sugar: Combined with the raspberries and peaches you will get the perfect sweetness!
- Lemon Juice: You can use fresh lemon juice, bottled or both.
- Water: You will need clean filtered water for both the syrup and lemonade itself.
Tips For The Best Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- Adjust your tartness/sweetness by adjusting the amount of sugar you put into it. Taste as you go to get to your perfect preference.
- Switch it up with some blackberries instead of raspberries. Just increase the sugar to 1 1/4 cups.
- Use frozen raspberries. Sometimes frozen is much cheaper than fresh raspberries in the store and they work just as great!
- Avoid the seeds! Raspberries do have small seeds and if that is something you don’t prefer then you can easily press the raspberries through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Use a citrus juicer to juice your lemon. This will save your fingers!
Other Refreshing Drinks You’ll Love
- Raspberry Peach Sweet Iced Tea
- Strawberry Pineapple Rum Cocktail
- Apple Pear Sangria
- Blackberry Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Homemade Hawaiian Punch
Summertime Peach and Raspberry Lemonade
For the Peach Raspberry Syrup
- 1 cup sliced peaches about 2 medium peaches
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups lemon juice fresh, bottled, or a combination
- 3 cups cold water
- Fresh Mint
- Additional fruit and lemon slices
- Make the fruit syrup. Add the peaches, raspberries, sugar, and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook for 7-10 minutes, until the raspberries break down and the peaches are very soft.
- Strain the syrup and chill. Using a mesh strainer, strain out the solid fruit bits. Press with a wooden spoon to get all the syrup out. Don't pres too hard or you'll have fruit bits in your tea.
- Mix the chilled syrup with lemon juice and water. Pour the syrup into a pitcher and add the lemon and water. Stir well and serve over ice with additional fruit for garnish.
Enjoy this drink!