A recipe for blackberry mojitos that you’ll love to mix up on a summer evening. The perfect blend of sweet, tart, and refreshing.
Table of contents
This is an overview of the ingredients. You’ll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of the page.
You’ll need the following for this fresh blackberry mojito:
- fresh lime juice
- mint leaves
- club soda
- white rum
- tall glass
Step One: muddle, mix, and garnish
We muddle, we mix, we garnish. It’s easy. Make sure you spend plenty of time muddling until the blackberries are really pulverized. The ice goes right on top.
Step Two: add the rum and club soda
After that, all that’s left to do is add the rum and club soda. Top your drink with whole mint leaves, a pretty blackberry, and a lime wedge.
🥫 Storage instructions
We can store our Blackberry mojitos in the fridge in a sealable container until we want to drink them. This will keep them fresh and taste better than if stored at room temperature or outside in the heat.
You can either use white or dark rum.
Yes, but this means that you need to multiply the ingredients based on how many people you are serving.
👩🏻🍳 Expert tips
- If you don’t have a muddler then you can use a spoon even though it will not be as quite efficient.
- If possible, avoid using a wood muddler as blackberries will stain wood. You can wash it though immediately with warm soap and water to clean it.
📘 Related Recipes
- There’s nothing wrong with mixing blackberries into a delicious pound cake is there? Try blackberry bundt cake this summer.
- For a crowd, mojitos can be a pain (so much muddling!). Mix up a pitcher of blackberry lemonade instead and serve liquor beside it.
- And for another summer cocktail that’s just for one, you’ll love a nice blackberry old fashioned.
🍽 Serve it with
For a casual summer party, try these too:
📖 Here’s the recipe
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 12 large mint leaves
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ½ cup club soda
- ¼ cup white rum
- Muddle the blackberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice right in the glass you'll be using.
- Add the club soda and rum. Add ice, stir well, and serve. Garnish with whole blackberries, mint leaves, and a lime wedge.