These Raspberry Mojitos are the most refreshing cocktail for summer entertaining. They are minty, sweet, loaded with raspberry, and will easily become your go-to summer party cocktail, or even mocktail!
Raspberry Mojito Recipe
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 12 large mint leaves
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup white rum
- Muddle the raspberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice right in the glass you'll be using. Be sure to throughly crush the mint leaves to release their flavor.
- Add the club soda and rum. Add ice, stir well, and serve, garnishing with a lime wedge, whole raspberry, and extra mint leaves.
The Best Raspberry Mojito Recipe
When the summer temperatures begin to rise, there has got to be something cool and refreshing close by, and this mojito is just that! It starts with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, mulled to release a beautiful combination of flavors. Then mixed with lime, sugar, club soda, and rum and then stirred to perfection.
This mojito will live up to everything I’m telling you. Just sit on the patio in the steamy summer day and ease into relaxation mode with this wonderfully fresh and cool cocktail.
What You’ll Need:
- sugar-granulated sugar is all you need here
- lime juice-fresh lime juice will give you the best flavor
- large mint leaves-if you don’t grow your own mint, you can typically find these in the produce section
- raspberries-fresh berries will give you the best flavor
- club soda-keep it simple. You don’t need any fancy brands here. If you can find a 6-pack of cans, that is super handy to avoid wasting a whole bottle.
- white rum-pick your favorite
How to Make:
In just a couple of steps and you’ll be sipping in no time!
- Muddle. First, you’ll want to muddle the raspberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice right in the glass you’ll be using.
- Add soda and rum. Then pour in the club soda and rum, add your ice, stir well, and serve!
It’s that easy!
Tips for the best Raspberry Mojito
- Raspberries do have small seeds and if that is something you don’t prefer then you can easily press the raspberries through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Use a citrus juicer to juice your lime. This will save your fingers!
- When muddling, be sure to thoroughly crush the mint leaves to release their flavor.
- Use a dry rum instead of a flavored rum. Use the flavor from the fruit and mint. You’ll be grateful.
Trouble finding fresh mint?
If you love mojitos, plant a pot of mint outside your back door. It grows like a weed just about anywhere and comes back every year.
Can I use frozen raspberries?
Fresh or frozen raspberries are fine, but allow frozen ones to soften at room temperature for a few minutes to make them easier to muddle.
What alcohol is best for mojitos?
Rum is what you will typically see in a mojito. Some great options are Bacardi, Appleton, Havana Club, and Crazan. But honestly, just pick your favorite and you’ll be good to go.
Serve this up for yourself or make a whole batch for a crowd. Trust me, they’ll love you! While you’re at it, be sure to check out some of my other favorite cocktail recipes below!
Other delicious Summer Cocktails
- Sweet Pineapple Rum Cocktail
- Fresh Prosecco Sangria
- Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail
- Spiced Rum & Pineapple Juice
- Spicy Coconut Margaritas
Enjoy your cocktail!