This delicious cocktail starts with an easy simple syrup and is loaded with fresh summer fruit.
Table of contents
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
- The perfect drink for a party. Enough to serve a small group of friends, this recipe is a real crowd-pleaser.
- Easy to make. You don’t need any special skills or equipment to make this sangria. Just a few simple ingredients and you’re good to go. Don’t let the syrup scare you. If you can boil water, you can make it.
- Flexible. Don’t like Pinot Grigio? No problem! Use your favorite white wine instead. Prefer raspberries to strawberries? Go for it!
This is an overview of the ingredients. You’ll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of the page.
You’ll need the following for this fruity white sangria:
- dry white wine
- peach brandy or Crown Royal Peach
- 1/2 pound strawberries, sliced
- club soda
This article contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase after clicking on one, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified purchases.
- Small fine mesh strainer
- Small Saucepan
Step One: Make the syrup
Strawberries, sugar, and water can be placed in a saucepan over medium heat. The strawberries will break down and the mixture will thicken into a syrup in about 10 minutes.
Step Two: Strain and add the remaining ingredients
Strain the syrup using a small strainer set over a large pitcher. Let the syrup cool to room temperature before adding the remaining ingredients. (You can also pour it into a separate bowl and chill first.) Add the wine, fresh fruit, and brandy. Stir well and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Step three: Garnish and serve
Add club soda just before serving. Garnish glasses with fresh mint.
🥫 Storage instructions
Sangria is best if consumed within a few days of making it. After that, the fruit will start to break down and the flavor will change.
Yes! If you can’t find fresh peaches or nice-looking berries, you can use canned or frozen fruit instead.
Yes! Feel free to experiment with different fruits. Except banana. That would be gross.
Um… it would be pretty hard. Wine is the base of the drink. Make a nice fruity lemonade instead. 😊
Yes! You should! If you can find the peach liqueur options in the recipe, try peach schnapps or regular brandy.
👩🏻🍳 Expert tips
- Don’t waste your money on an expensive wine! Any relatively dry white wine will work fine, and you’ll barely be able to taste it.
- If you can’t find fresh peaches, no problem! Canned or frozen fruit will work just as well.
- This recipe is easily adaptable to your liking. Don’t like one of the fruits? Substitute it for something else! Raspberries, blueberries, or even mango would be great in this sangria.
- This sangria is best made ahead of time so that the flavors have a chance to meld together. However, if you’re in a pinch, you can make it right before your guests arrive.
📘 Related Recipes
- Apple Cider and Pear Vodka Sangria
- Pineapple and Jalapeno Sangria
- Triple Berry Sangria
- Prosecco Sangria with Blueberries
🍽 Serve it with
Having a fun, girly summer party? Try these recipes too:
- Honey buttermilk chicken tenders
- Bruschetta on homemade sourdough baguettes
- A layered salad with farmer’s market veggies
- The best potato salad EVER!
- And for dessert, pretty pink lemonade cake
📖 Here’s the recipe
Strawberry Peach Sangria
- Small fine mesh strainer
- Small saucepan
For the Strawberry Syrup
- 1 pound sliced strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
Assembling the Sangria
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine 750 mL
- ½ cup peach brandy or Crown Royal Peach
- 3 peaches sliced
- 1/2 pound strawberries sliced
- 1 liter club soda
- Make the simple syrup. Place the strawberries, sugar, and water in a saucepan set over medium heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries break down and the mixture thickens into a syrup.
- Strain. Strain the syrup using a small strainer set over a large pitcher. Let the syrup cool to room temperature before adding the remaining ingredients. (You can also pour it into a separate bowl and chill first)
- Assemble. Add the wine, fresh fruit, and brandy. Stir well and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve. Add club soda just before serving. Garnish glasses with fresh mint.