Looking to add a touch of timeless beauty to your home decor? You’re in luck. I’ve created a collection of free vintage botanical printables that are simple, pretty, and easy to use.
If you’re looking for free printables a step above the usual, I think you’ll like these. 😊
They are all 5×7 and look best in an 8×10 frame with a mat.
ways to use these botanicals
- Hallway: Add a dash of elegance to a hallway or corridor.
- Home Office: Inspire creativity in your workspace with botanical art.
- Guest Room: Make guests feel welcome with charming decor.
- Staircase: Beautify the wall along your staircase for a dynamic display.
- Entryway: Set a welcoming tone for your home right at the entrance.
- Reading Nook: Enhance your reading corner with these lovely prints
- Gifts: Frame sets make thoughtful, personalized presents
Golden State Art, 8×10 Aluminum Photo Frame for 5×7 Pictures with Ivory Mat Easel Stand for Tabletop Display – Wall Display – Great for Weddings, Graduations, Events, Portraits (Gold, 1-Pack)Canon PIXMA G3270 – Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer, BlackCRWEETY 129 PCS Picture Hanging Hooks, Picture Hangers 10-100lbs, Picture Hanging Hardware, Picture Hooks for Hanging with Nails on Drywall, Picture Hangers for Plaster Wall, Wall Hanging Kit
Of course you can put them wherever you’d like, but those places are some of my favorites.
How to print
- Access the Download Page: Begin by clicking the provided button that links to the Google Drive where the vintage botanical printables are stored.
- Choose Your Prints: Browse through the collection of vintage botanical prints in the Google Drive folder. Click on the ones you’d like to download and print. They should open in a new window or tab.
- Download the Prints:
- Look for a download icon or option. This is usually represented by a downward-facing arrow or “Download” button. Click on it.
- Your computer will prompt you to choose a location to save the files. Select a destination on your computer where you can easily locate them later (usually your desktop or a dedicated downloads folder).
- Check Your Downloads: After downloading, go to the location on your computer where you saved the vintage botanical printable.
- Prepare Your Printer: Ensure your printer is turned on, loaded with paper or cardstock, and has enough ink or toner. I recommend glossy photo paper.
- Print the Botanical Prints:
- Print at full size.
- You can print each page, or select individual page numbers.
More botanical prints you’ll ❤️
I love this style of wall art, and I have a lot more you can download.
Print the files here
There are two different sets of PDFs. The first one has flowers and berries, and the second is pure greenery. You can mix and match, or not!